WELCOME TO THE FAMILY RESOURCES CENTER
Our goal with our NextGen Family Ministry is to provide resources for parents and guardians to be able share the love of Jesus at home with their kids. Crossroads Family Experiences are designed to help you strategically pass down their faith to their children in an annual ceremony. Below you will find the tools you'll need to carry out the Family Experience broken down by age. You can watch the video and download the booklet or pick one up at church. We hope that over the course of the year, your relationship with your child grows and that ultimately your relationship with Jesus becomes stronger.
Kids Worship at Home Experience
Join half a million parents using the Parent Cue app to raise kids with faith and character.
Family Fun Chats:
Family Prayer and Bible Time:
- Bedtime Routines
- 21 Prayer Adventures
- 52 Bible Stories in 52 Weeks
- Family Prayer Guide
- Family Scripture Challenge
- Parental Proverbs
- Scripture Memory
- Salvation Guide/Baptism Preparation
- New Year Kit
- Make It Personal
- Dealing with Fear
- Managing Fear and Anxiety: Preschool
- Managing Fear and Anxiety: Elementary
- A Conversation about Bullying
- 10 Ways to Safeguard your Child Online
- Parents Guide to the Times
- The Value of Other Voices
- Change: Helping Any Child at Any Age with Any Problems
- Home Improvement: The Parenting Book You Can Read to Your Kids
The Parent Cue:
Connect with Crossroads NextGen:
A blog post for parents on managing anxiety during any number of life disruptions.
Anxiety Conversation Guides
Helping a child with anxiety is a challenge. Parents can download these age-appropriate resources to find tips and practical ways to help their children.
Family Experience Tools
2 Years Old
4/5 Years Old