We believe that God has equipped each of us with a unique set of gifts. Those gifts help cultivate God's impact in the lives of others as well as ourselves.
Where Can I Serve as a Volunteer?
At Crossroads we have serving opportunities that suit your personality and availability! We would love to invite you to join us in serving on one of our teams.
- Guest Services: Create welcoming and distraction-free environments for our guests
- Events Ministry: Help support ministry events and gatherings
- Children's Ministry: Join the team that teaches children to know and love God in a fun, loving, safe environment for our preschool and elementary aged children
- Student Ministry: Join the team that is building the next generation, with dynamic worship experiences, relevant Small Groups, and impactful retreats
- Connections Team: Help people connect to their next steps at Crossroads. Teams Include: Connections Area and First Look
- Spiritual Growth Team: Help people discover their next steps in their relationship with Jesus and guide them in their spiritual growth. Teams include: New Believers, Prayer, Baptisms and Weekday Support
- Groups: Help create a sense of community where meeting together regularly, continually and encouraging one another to mature in their faith, and serving to meet one another’s needs. In Groups we experience care and accountability in the context of authentic relationships
- Young Adults: Help create an environment of community and care for young adults (18-26 years old) to help them know and love God
- Worship Team: Help cultivate an environment and experience that connects people to God through music
- Service Programming: Create irresistible environments and unforgettable experiences for people to know and love God using technology, media and more. Teams Include: Audio, Lighting, Video, Computer Graphics, Production, Stage Management and Stage Design
- Communications: Share the vision and mission of Crossroads Church through multiple areas of media, design and so much more. Teams Include: Design, Print, Web Management, Photography, Video, Special Projects and Weekday Support
- Missions: Help make a difference for missions both locally and globally. Teams Include: Project Leaders, Trip Leaders, GiveLoveAway (Local Outreach), Weekday Support
- Care Ministry: Provides a network of ministries, resources, prayer, visitations and support to Crossroads Church
- Cafe 10:10: Help serve products that support local and global missions
- 10:10 Thrift: Volunteer at the 10:10 Thrift Store and help make a difference for missions. Tasks Include: Sorting, Organizing, Staging, Design & More
- Facilities Team: Create irresistible environments by maintaining the function and appearance of our church. Teams Include: Beautification, Cleaning, Maintenance, Construction, Electrical, Flooring, HVAC, Plumbing and Painting
- Office Support: Support the ministry and support staff of Crossroads Church
FAQs for Signing Up to Serve at Crossroads
1. How do I start?
Complete a Serve volunteer application online and then click submit. You form will automatically be sent to the volunteer ministry. You may also download the volunteer application and mail it to the attention of the: Director of Volunteer Management at 5960 Stewart Parkway, Douglasville, GA 30135 or fax the form to us at 678-370- 0557.
2. What if I do not have computer access to the volunteer application?
You may contact the Director of Volunteer Management office at 678-370- 0555 ext.1014 for an application to be mailed.
3. What happens after my application is received?
You will be notified of the receipt of your application and provided the Next Steps.
4. What’s orientation? Do I have to attend?
Orientation is a meeting where we will introduce you to Crossroads Church’s year-round volunteer opportunities. We hold orientations throughout the year. By attending any of the orientation, you will be able to sign up for any volunteer opportunity.
5. How often will Orientation take place?
Generally, there is one meeting per month: (1) A volunteer orientation “meeting” will take place every SECOND Sunday in the following months: January – April and August – November.
6. When is Orientation generally held?
Orientation will take place just after 2nd service.
7. How long will each Orientation last?
The meeting will last an average of two hours. Lunch and childcare are provided.
8. What about childcare?
Childcare is provided. Please register your child for the event to reserve their space.
9. What happens if I registered for Orientation but was unable to attend?
You will need to register for another orientation and will need to wait until you complete orientation in order to serve. Thank you.
Please note: If you've already attended an orientation, you can log in to your CCB account to search for volunteer opportunities.