We believe that God has equipped each of us with a unique set of gifts. Those gifts help cultivate God's impact in the lives of others as well as ourselves.
Where Can I Serve as a Volunteer?
At Crossroads we have serving opportunities that suit your personality and availability! We would love to invite you to join us in serving on one of our teams.
- Guest Services: Create welcoming and distraction-free environments for our guests
- Events Ministry: Help support ministry events and gatherings
- Office Support: Support the ministry and support staff of Crossroads Church
- Facilities Team: Create irresistible environments by maintaining the function and appearance of our church. Teams Include: Beautification, Cleaning, Maintenance, Construction, Electrical, Flooring, HVAC, Plumbing and Painting
- Children's Ministry: Join the team that teaches children to know and love God in a fun, loving, safe environment for our preschool and elementary aged children
- Student Ministry: Join the team that is building the next generation, with dynamic worship experiences, relevant Small Groups, and impactful retreats
- Connections Team: Help people connect to their next steps at Crossroads. Teams Include: Connections Area and First Look
- Spiritual Growth Team: Help people discover their next steps in their relationship with Jesus and guide them in their spiritual growth. Teams include: New Believers, Prayer, Baptisms and Weekday Support
- Groups: Help
createa sense of community where meeting together regularly, continually and encouraging one another to mature in their faith, and serving to meet one another’s needs. In Groups we experience care and accountability in the context of authentic relationships
- Young Adults: Help create an environment of community and care for young adults (18-26 years old) to help them know and love God
- Worship Team: Help cultivate an environment and experience that connects people to God through music
- Service Programming: Create irresistible environments and unforgettable experiences for people to know and love God using technology, media and more. Teams Include: Audio, Lighting, Video, Computer Graphics, Production, Stage Management and Stage Design
- Communications: Share the vision and mission of Crossroads Church through multiple areas of media, design and so much more. Teams Include: Design, Print, Web Management, Photography, Video, Special Projects and Weekday Support
- Missions: Help make a difference for missions both locally and globally. Teams Include: Project Leaders, Trip Leaders, GiveLoveAway (Local Outreach), Weekday Support
- Care Ministry: Provides a network of ministries, resources, prayer,
visitationsand support to Crossroads Church
- Cafe 10:10: Help serve products that support local and global missions
- 10:10 Thrift: Volunteer at the 10:10 Thrift Store and help make a difference for missions. Tasks Include: Sorting, Organizing, Staging, Design & More